Tuesday, June 2, 2009

5/23/09-Boston for Memorial Day Weekend, part 1

Memorial Day weekend we decided to take a road trip to Mommy's hometown of Boston.

First we picked up this weird hitchhiker Monster puppet named...Mahna Mahna.
I mean all the cool babies have pet monsters.

He said he got his name from the song Mahna Mahna, from this cool CD series we've been listening too.


For the Kids.

First stop was to visit with Corey and Jen (friends with Mommy and Daddy)
They have a 7 month old named Chloe.

Corey and Chloe. Wait a sec? She's only 7 months and that is almost standing. I knew it, girls are more advanced.


AH hah, no one is looking, I'm gonna make some calls.

So whats your secret Chloe...walking? I can barely sit up.



I have so much to learn.


I'll just lie here and put things in my mouffffffff,




Ok lets go for a walk.

Its pretty here...

In...

Swamp what?





Then back to the house in swampland for a little Jam Session. Gee, Mommy and Daddy, Chloe has lots of toys...

Goodness Gracious Greatballs of Fire!


Baby Battle Royal...

Maxwell plays with Chloe from Michael Green on Vimeo.



It was great seeing Jen, Corey and Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment