Tuesday, June 16, 2009

5/30/09-Some big firsts-Coney Island

Well today there were some big firsts.


My first Avocado. This is the second solid food I've eaten.
Ok I'm ready...

Come on Mommy, make that airplane sound...

hmmmm.

hmmmm,


Super baby needs to keep up his strength with these new foods cause sometimes he's going to have to fight dudes like this...

Yeah, that's Ethan buying a Mexican wrestling mask on the street. He says he's going to wear it for Halloween. He'd better.

So the next big first was my first trip to Coney Island.

I dressed like super baby and we took the Subway.

Ah, sweet and innocent,


ah, not so innocent,




Are we there yet???


We arrive...


I don't think I'm ready for Hot dog's yet.


This guy, Joey Chestnut ate 59 last year...impressive




Everyone says this place is doing well...uh...but there seems to be a lot of empty lots and for sale signs?


Luckily they have security watching this empty lot...


I heard Coney Island was this great place with a deep rooted NY history with rides and entertainment. This looks a lot like the same junk they sell at street fairs.

This is Ruby's Bar. My Mommy and Daddy have had a lot of good times at this place. I hope they don't tear it down and build a Bubba Gump Restaurant.

Benjamin and Daddy went for a ride on the cyclone.


Then we took a walk on the Boardwalk.

I discovered something new to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment