Monday, May 11, 2009

5/9/09-Saturday.

Mommy and Daddy, have this weird plan. They think I am going to sleep...by myself...in my own room.



hmmmm...but I've got things to say about this...

Baby Monitor from Michael Green on Vimeo.



I'll just eat my crib instead.


I'm just your average cute baby...



Just minding my own business.


Then all of a sudden...I became...

SUPER BABY!!


I got this great onsie from wrybaby.com
Here I am battling the evil cube of fustration...DAMN YOU!

Stay tuned for more adventures of super baby.

Actually, I was just fussy because...


I've got my first two teeth coming in!



So what are we doing today, besides watching me try and sit up?

Max practicing sitting up. from Michael Green on Vimeo.



Well its Bike Month and today is this weirdo thing called Bicycle Fetish Day.
It's something my daddy is really into.


So we headed over to where Daddy used to live, Williamsburg Brooklyn.


wow cool bikes...what's a bike?


Wait, aren't these guys a little old to playing with bikes?


We headed over to Taco Chulo for these things called burritos.


Then we took a walk and headed to Love Shines They have really cool stuff hanging from the ceiling. ewwww shiny.




We took a stroll down the Runway (Bedford Ave) I Hope I'm cool enough for this place?

Untitled from Michael Green on Vimeo.




This is where Daddy lived from 96-2003.
Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment